Here at Crew Clothing Company we are committed to ensuring our customers look and feel great in our designs. Whether it’s a casual lunch out with friends or a more formal day at the office, we inspire style and confidence in the quality of our clothing and the warm welcome from our teams.
It’s a great time to join the Crew World, we have many exciting opportunities as our company continues grow and flourish and we welcome new talent to help us achieve our goals. Our people are well mannered, enthusiastic and committed to delivering an exceptional experience for our customers whether they shop on the web, at one of our events or in one of our many stores across the country.
As a Store Manager at Crew Clothing Company you will be accountable for:
· Delivering LFL. growth of both sales and KPI performance in the store
· Maintaining impeccable visual merchandising standards throughout the store ensuring effective use of space and stock availability
· Complying with reasonable instructions from senior members of the retail team
· Developing, reviewing and appraising your team based on key performance indicators and performance managing poor performers
· Ensuring integrity of the brand is maintained through correct behaviours and uniform standards of the team
· Controlling payroll and other store expenditures ensuring they come within budget
· Training and inducting your team to deliver excellent customer service
We also require our Managers to have the following skills and experience:
· Customer service focused
· Sales and target driven
· Excellent visual merchandising skills
· Commercial awareness
· Good communication skills
· Good IT skills
· Experience of managing poor performance
· Experience of working in a premium fashion brand
To apply, visit their website.