The Beauty Advisor is our KIKO Ambassador responsible to drive customer experience, sales and business KPIs in line with the KIKO Brand Strategy.
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE / BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
– Deliver outstanding service by engaging, connecting and servicing all visitors with the right behaviour (attitude, outfit and make-up look in line with KIKO standards).
– Deliver business goals as defined with the Store Manager (Customer Experience, Sales, KPIs)
– Satisfy Customer’s needs with cross-selling products.
– Completion of all BeKIKO dossiers, quizzes and training elements
– Update Management with any issues that require solving in order to deliver the highest Customer experience and KPI results (E.g. Trends, Stock, Housekeeping etc.).
– As a full-time employee you may have the opportunity to undertake responsibilities as a ‘Beauty Tutor’ assisting the Store Manager in training the store team.
PROCEDURES & POLICIES EXECUTION
Guarantee that store is compliant with all KIKO standards
– Guarantee KIKO standards and procedures as defined in KIKO STORE BOOK and explained by the Store Manager.
– Contribute to maintain qualitative standards in terms of image (layout, merchandising and proper housekeeping of the Store) and quality standards of KIKO Customer Care.
– Guarantee the constant updating on market trends.
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: Up to £9.06 per hour
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Referral programme
- Wellness programmes
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Retail sales: 1 year (preferred)
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to: