Are you passionate about serving the highest quality coffee, offering customers a personalised service and a memorable experience? That’s Costa! We take pride in offering a friendly welcome within a relaxing environment and we would love for you to be part of the Costa team.
Costa is the UK’s favourite coffee shop and has become synonymous with great coffee in a great environment!
How you can impact the business
-Your excellent customer service skills will ensure a warm and welcoming environment guaranteeing repeat custom.
-Your barista skills will offer a quality experience, crafting outstanding cups of coffee every time!
-By attending team training meetings you can extend your knowledge and build confidence to up sell
-Your high standards will ensure compliance with Health and Safety, cleaning and allergens awareness
-Your awareness of the COSTA Check criteria and expectations will contribute towards team achievements
-Your till operation skills will ensure accurate cash handling procedures
– 50% Staff discount on breaks/off duty
– Long term career prospects… We love to internally promote our staff so they grow with us!
– Attractive Rates
– Company Pension
-Holiday accrual system
· Essential Requirements
– Enthusiasm to execute outstanding customer service
– Friendly manner
– Communicate confidently with customers
– Flexible approach (ability to be multi-skilled)
– Willingness to learn
– Ability to work within a team and individually
– Presentable and able to follow uniform brand standards
– Reliable & committed
– Flexible to be available for shifts
– Worked within a customer facing environment
– Worked in the hospitality/ retail industry
-Barista experience (not mandatory)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Hospitality: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (preferred)
To apply, email your CV to: