We are seeking an experienced professional with a passion for luxury to help lead our Bromley store!
Expertly blended in London, Molton Brown’s signature fragrances, bath and shower gels, home and hand care luxuries have claimed iconic status. Kao and Molton Brown have a passion for integrity, for craftsmanship, for artistry and for giving our consumers the ultimate, quality experience.
This role is being offered on full time, fixed term basis covering maternity cover.
- An Assistant Store Manager in Molton Brown will support in being the driving force in our business demonstrating a will to win, passion for people and demonstrates exceptional standards of execution
- Has sound strategic and analytical thinking in order to make commercial decisions to support the Store and team achieving sales, KPI’s and business profit through inspirational motivation.
- Is a role model for delivering the principles of FLOW, knowing what excellence looks like whilst motivating others to achieve also.
- Supports the Store Manager to develop a highly effective team through engaging communication, coaching and training empowering individuals to reach their full potential.
What you will do:
Sales and Profit
- Achieve store sales, KPI’s and business profit
- Analyse commercial reports to maximise business opportunity
- Accountability of payroll and controllable costs with working knowledge of P&L reports to potentialise store profitability
- Maximises sales and productivity from in depth knowledge and use of systems
- Drives sales through strategic planning and collaboration with HQ functions
Customer Experience Excellence
- Delivers company set targets on customer experience survey
- Ensures all customers have an immersive experience in store using FLOW principles and full completion of the digital learning academy
- Is a brand ambassador and role model on delivering an customer experience
- Coaches and up-skills the team on product knowledge, selling skills and service signatures
Leading and developing the team
- Recruits, develops and stretches a high performing team
- Grows talent through succession planning and coaching
- Manages under performance though company process and procedure
- Minimises labour turnover through retention of an engaged and motivated team
- Achieve and maintain an excellent luxury retail environment through high standards in all areas of the sales floor, product replenishment and the stock room
- Plan and organise floor moves and implementation of promotions, to maximise commercial opportunities and to company standard
- Ensure consistent delivery of housekeeping and presentation standards throughout the store
- To be accountable for the adherence and implementation of company policies and procedure
- Contribute to the health and safety of others and yourself by following safe working practises
- To act in a responsible and positive manner at all times, ensuring that Company codes of practice adhered to
- To carry out any other duties that is reasonably requested
- To support in other Molton Brown locations when the business needs dictate
What you will need:
- Experience within the fragrance and beauty environment desirable as well as previous experience of working at management level in an outlet store
- Minimum of 2 years retail management experience
- High level of personal grooming standards
- Flexibility in working arrangements to suit business requirements
- Ability to travel within a reasonable distance if required to support other locations and attend business meetings
- Excellent communicator: Communicates expectations and targets; structured team briefings; shares best practice and connects with other stores; builds relationships with central functions; gives and receives constructive feedback
- Engaging and successful leader: Leading action to change; taking positive ownership of change; professional and example led; supportive and confidential
- Results driven: responsive; knows KPIs, category performance and P&L implications; and ensures team know their commercial numbers
- Customer Centric: Exceptional store standards – sparkling; delivers “FLOW” values; perfect personal grooming; detailed presentation of product; ensures hub, basin and sit down areas are customer focused and knows customer demographic
- In depth knowledge of Beauty retailing
To apply, please email the store with your CV and cover letter: