Code of conduct
The Glades has a responsibility to all visitors to provide them with a safe environment that is acceptable to all.
We are committed to making your experience with us as enjoyable as possible. We ask all our visitors to observe the following guidelines.
GENERAL VISITOR GUIDELINES
• The Glades reserves the right to deny anyone access.
• Any behaviour towards other visitors, our staff or our retailers, deemed to be unacceptable by The Glades will not be tolerated. This includes but is not limited to: the use of unpleasant language, shouting or noncompliance with any of our visitor code of conduct.
• Shirts/tops and footwear must be worn at all times.
• Crash helmets must be removed upon entering The Glades.
• The safety of any children in your care is your responsibility at all times.
• Please do not climb or sit on any balustrade barrier, fence or railing.
• No ball games, throwing of objects or running on the malls.
• No inappropriate use of customer lifts and escalators.
• Please use the recycling and general waste bins provided.
• No leafleting, canvassing, conducting third party interviews or surveys without prior approval from the Centre Management team.
• Selling goods or performing is not allowed anywhere in The Glades or associated areas without prior permission from the Centre Management team.
• There is a strict no smoking policy including electronic cigarettes.
• Alcohol is only to be consumed in a licensed premise.
• Any act of vandalism towards property belonging to us or our retailers, will be dealt with accordingly and the local police will be informed without exception.
• Groups deemed too large or disorderly by The Gladeswill be asked to leave.
• Children who are in school uniform during school hours will be asked to leave by The Glades.
• Animals are not allowed in The Glades, except for assistance animals.
PHOTOGRAPHY & FILMING
• Please respect other visitors when taking photographs – it is not permitted to photograph people you do not know.
• We do not allow any commercial filming or photography at The Glades without prior permission from the Centre Management team.
• Our photographers and film crews will often be in The Glades for PR and marketing purposes. For further information, please ask a member of our team.
• CCTV is in operation for public safety and crime prevention. Data is retained for up to 30 days. This scheme is operated by The Glades Centre Management team.
• Bikes, rollerblades/skates, micro/e-scooters, skateboards, hoverboards, powered uni-cycles and Heelys® are not allowed to be used in The Glades.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT ANY OF OUR POLICIES PLEASE CONTACT US ON 020 8313 9292.
This Christmas, we’ve done the stressful part for you! Come with us as we show you our top picks to gift to the men in your life.
We are thrilled to announce a significant upgrade to enhance your parking experience at The Glades Shopping Centre.
‘Tis the season of joy, and what better way to bring smiles to little faces than with the perfect Christmas gifts!
Winter’s coming, which might mean dry skin, chapped lips, and unruly hair. But fear not! You can avoid all that. Check out our top winter hair products to keep your hair shiny, hydrated, and healthy.
Whether you’re on a quest to check off every item on your Christmas list, or you’re in search of some fun festive events– fear not! We’re here for everything this Christmas.
Immerse yourself in our Christmas experience this December, with festive fun for all the family.
Make a Difference by Gifting Happiness to The Chartwell Children’s Cancer Trust!