We’ve rounded up our favourite Spotify playlists that we can’t stop listening to!
Created by Claire Crehan
Are you tired of scrolling through endless Spotify playlists, trying to find the perfect one for your current mood? Look no further!
We’ve rounded up our favourite Spotify playlists that we can’t stop listening to right now. From chill vibes to hype beats, these playlists are sure to have something for everyone.
1. “Lo-Fi Beats” – This chill and mellow playlist is perfect for studying or working from home. With tracks from artists like Midnight Hour, Lé Mon and Revoir, this playlist will help you relax and focus.
2. “Today’s Top Hits” – If you’re looking for the hottest tracks of the moment, this playlist has got you covered. Featuring the biggest artists of the moment, from The Weeknd and SZA, to Harry Styles and Taylor Swift, you’ll be jamming out to the latest hits in no time.
3. “RapCaviar” – For those who love rap and hip-hop, this playlist is a must-listen. With tracks from artists such as Drake, Jack Harlow, and Ice Spice, this playlist is constantly updated with the latest and greatest in the rap world.
4. “Yacht Rock” – Take a trip back in time with this playlist filled with smooth rock hits from the 70s and 80s. With tracks from Toto, Hall & Oates, and Fleetwood Mac, this playlist will transport you to a breezy day on a yacht.
5. “Mood Booster” – Need a pick-me-up? This playlist is filled with upbeat tracks that will have you dancing around your room like no one’s watching. With songs from Lizzo, Miley Cyrus, and Dua Lipa, you’ll be feeling yourself in no time.
6. “Classical Essentials” – Take a break from modern music and immerse yourself in the beauty of classical music. This playlist features essential works from incredible composers like Mozart, Beethoven, and Bach, perfect for those who appreciate the art of music.
7. “Indie Pop” – If you’re into indie music, this playlist is a must-listen. With tracks from artists like Arlo Parks, Florence + The Machine, and The 1975, you’ll discover the latest tracks from exciting Indie artists that will become your new favourites.
So, if you’re looking for a new soundtrack to your workout or some relaxing tracks to play whilst working from home, these Spotify playlists are our current favourites. From Lo-Fi Beats to Indie Pop, there’s a playlist for every mood and occasion. So, put on your headphones, fire up Spotify, and get ready to discover some amazing new music!