Summer is just around the corner, which means it’s time to start planning for the hottest musical festivals of the year! But before you hit the road, it’s important to pack wisely. Here are 10 things you definitely won’t want to forget:
1. A portable phone charger: You’re going to be using your phone a lot, whether it’s to capture amazing festival moments or to coordinate with your group. Make sure you have a way to keep it charged on-the-go.
2. Sunscreen: Protect your skin from harmful UV rays with a high SPF sunscreen. You’ll be outside for most of the day, and the last thing you want is a painful sunburn. Find a range of brands and products to keep your skin safe at Boots and Superdrug.
3. A cross body bag: Keep your belongings safe and secure with a stylish yet practical bag. You’ll have easy access to your phone, money, and other essentials without having to lug around a heavy bag.
4. Comfortable shoes: You’ll be on your feet for hours, so make sure you’re wearing shoes that you can dance in. Sneakers, sandals, or trending cowboy boots are all great options.
5. A reusable water bottle: Staying hydrated is key, especially in the summer heat. Bring a reusable water bottle to save money and reduce your environmental impact.
6. A printed scarf: A scarf can be worn as a fashion accessory, or used to keep dust out of your face during outdoor performances.
7. Wet wipes: Keep yourself feeling fresh and clean with some handy wet wipes. They’re perfect for wiping away sweat or refreshing your face and hands.
8. A hat: A stylish hat can add flair to any festival outfit, and it will also protect your face from the sun.
9. Earplugs: Protect your ears from loud music and prevent hearing damage with some high-quality earplugs. Perfect for getting some much-needed sleep if you’re camping on site!
10. A positive attitude: The most important thing to bring with you is a positive attitude! Festivals can be exhausting, but if you go in with an open mind and a willingness to have fun, you’re guaranteed to have an unforgettable experience.