A Right Royal Coronation!
Need a fun place to watch the Coronation? The Bromley Council & CLIP Theatre present ‘A Right Royal Coronation’ located just outside The Glades in the Queen’s Gardens on 6th May! 👑
Here is what’s on offer, FOR FREE:
CORONATION ON THE BIG SCREEN FROM 9:30 AM
– Come and see King Charles III being crowned in style, enjoy watching the Coronation on a big screen, raise a cheer with your local community, and have a royally good time – why not bring a picnic, or eat at The Glades Food Terrace: make a day of it with us!
KIDS PARTIES FROM 9:30 AM (PLEASE BOOK)
– Every half hour, there will be an age-appropriate party led by a very fun-loving princess; parties run until 1 pm for ages 0-11 – with royal games and balloon modelling, you’ll have a great time. Booking is required to secure your free spot using this link: https://cliptheatre.com/classes/location/des1pdb8p4lf:g/tag/coronation/
CLIP Theatre – creative classes for babies and toddlers all day.
KIDS CRAFTING FROM 9:30 AM (JUST WALK UP)
– Come and make a crown with us to rival the Crown Jewels!
COMMUNITY BUNTING PROJECT FROM 9:30 AM (JUST WALK UP)
– Make a memory with us and add to our bunting with your own design
STORYTELLING AND MEET THE GUARDS FROM 10 AM (JUST WALK UP)
– Meet our King’s Guard Sgt Shout-a-Lot and his missus Ms Royal-Penny – they’ll have some balloons, tattoos or flags to give away if you play your royal cards right
GET YOUR FACE PAINTED FROM 10 AM (JUST WALK UP)
– Celebrate in rainbows with our face painter! Go royal, or maybe go for flowers or butterflies; the choice is yours!
MAKE A ROYAL MEMORY FROM 9:30 AM (JUST WALK UP)
Come to the Royal Photo Booth, get dressed up and sit on our royal throne for a photo; royal robes for all of the family!