Mother’s Day competition
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the competition is The Glades, Bromley. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding The Glades, Bromley employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
- To enter the Mother’s Day competition, like our Facebook competition post or Instagram post and comment below the post with one word to describe a mum in your life.
- Entries close at 23:59 on Tuesday 9th March. Entries received after this time and date will not be counted.
- The prize is a £60 voucher for Marks & Spencer.
- There is one prize available, one winner will be chosen at random from all entrants on Facebook and Instagram.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The Glades, Bromley reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- The management reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered the prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another equivalent value without giving notice.
- The prize will be posted to the winner’s address.
- The winner must confirm acceptance of the prize within 4 days.
- The winner will be contacted via Facebook messenger or via Instagram direct message dependent on the platform they entered on; the winner’s contact details will be passed onto a third party for prize fulfilment purposes.
- If the winner does not respond in 14 days of being notified, then The Glades, Bromley reserves the right to offer the prize to another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- By entering the competition, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the draw and use on websites, social media platforms, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.