Following the latest Government guidance, The Glades will remain open for essential stores, takeaway/delivery and Click & Collect. Please check individual store pages for opening hours.
Essential stores open include;
- Bromley Eye Centre (by appointment only)
- David Clulow
- Holland & Barrett
- Marks & Spencer
- Therapie Clinic
- Vision Express
CLIP Theatre will also remain open, as they offer an educational resource.
The following stores are also open for Click & Collect; please note that some of our stores are operating ‘By appointment’ only:
- Emma Jane Semmens
- GAME (selected days only)
- Massimo Dutti
- Techhouse Accessories
- The Entertainer
- The Fragrance Shop
- The White Company (Call & Collect)
The following cafes/restaurants are offering takeaway/delivery services:
- Caffe Nero (takeaway)
- Krispy Kreme (takeaway/delivery)
- Lola’s Cupcakes (takeaway/delivery)
- Patisserie Valerie (takeaway/delivery
- Wagamama (takeaway/delivery)
The pandemic has presented unprecedented and extraordinary challenges for our communities, our retailers, our teams, and our customers. We would like to thank our shoppers for their continued support.
The Glades continues to monitor the situation and Government’s public health guidance closely, we will keep all our shoppers updated via our website and social media channels.
The safety of our shoppers, employees and retailers is paramount and we have made a number of changes to your shopping experience to help keep you safe. When you visit the centre during lockdown, please note the following:
- The Glades are operating a one-way system, we kindly ask all customers to keep right
- To plan your visit, please be aware of the latest requirements for COVID-19 security within the centre, our shops and restaurants. According to the latest Government Guidance, we are asking customers to continue to wear a face covering when visiting the shopping centre, shopping in our stores, and when moving around within our restaurants. The wellbeing of our staff and customers continues to be our top priority, and we are committed to making your shopping experience as safe as possible. Please protect yourself and others by wearing a face covering.
- Our core shopping hours are Monday – Saturday, 9am – 7pm & Sunday 11am – 5pm
- Customers will find hand sanitiser available throughout the centre
- You may be asked to queue outside stores/centre in order to maintain a safe customer flow throughout the centre, ensuring physical distancing is being adhered to.
- Our Southern & Northern toilets will remain open (Car Park level 2 toilets are currently closed). Baby change & Disabled toilets will also remain open. We kindly remind customers to follow government guidelines, washing their hands regularly for 20 seconds.
- For parking information, please visit our Parking page here. Please note that the Boots car park & Level 2 of the main car park will be closed. Free parking is still available for NHS workers.
- The following areas/services within the centre will be closed: Regent Arcade, Civic Centre Walkway bridge, Guest Service Desk & Shopmobility.
Stay Smart, Stay Safe.