Starting from £24,000 annual salary + Potential Bonus + Excellent Benefits – Full Time position available.
We’re looking for a motivated and inspiring Assistant Retail Manager to support the Multi-Site Retail Manager in guaranteeing the smooth daily running of the Boutique in order to ensure sales, profit, performance and customer service level.
Nespresso is a name synonymous with quality and innovation. Our story began with a simple but revolutionary idea: to enable anyone to create the perfect cup of espresso coffee – just like a skilled barista. Since 2001 in the UK, we’ve responded to consumers’ increasing appreciation for quality coffees and our year-on-year growth is testament to the quality of our offering. Our quest, to be seen as the most indulgent coffee, has resulted in the very highest quality coffees, enjoyed as solutions for ‘In Home’ and ‘Out Of Home’ consumers.
A day in the life of…
- Ensuring seamless and consistent customer experience
- Supporting the sales, profit and quality of service targets
- Boutique set up
- Customer care
- Building, motivating and managing a team
- Cash Management
- Ensuring compliance in all areas of the business
What will make you successful
We’re looking for an Assistant Retail Manager to help continue our retail growth and success.
- You’ll have experience of working in the retail sector as an Assistant Manager but we are happy to consider those from a different background who have the required skill-set.
- You’ll have a proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service utilising your communication and interpersonal skills.
- You’ll be able to rapidly build strong, working relationships with your customer base and be happy to support and challenge where needed.
- Previous experience making key decisions and action planning to drive results
- Previous line manage experience and knowledge of HR best practice
What you need to know
Nespresso have a strong benefits package which includes a bonus potential of up to 10%, a competitive pension and 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
We will be considering candidates as they apply, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
We review all applications on an ongoing basis so please don’t delay your submission, by emailing your CV and Cover Letter to Courteney.Speed@Nestle.com
To find out more about Nespresso please visit: https://ddec1-0-en-ctp.trendmicro.com:443/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=www.nespresso.com&umid=40ef8c82-a02d-4283-967f-f3cb5f3363d7&auth=82ea0a4bad25ed86d25ec0dbc34fde90a35c8e11-17740cba72d55d800f21c74baa1db5d5af36904c
At Nestlé, our values are rooted in respect – for our employees, our customers and our consumers. That’s why championing diversity and inclusion is so important to us; when we embrace different perspectives and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. We are committed to equal opportunity for all and we may collect relevant data for monitoring purposes during our candidate registration process. Be yourself, everyone else is taken! #LI-DNI
Right to work in the UK
In accordance with Home Office guidance successful candidates will be required to evidence their right to work in the UK before commencement of employment. We have assessed this role and do not consider that we would be able to sponsor a successful candidate under the Skilled Worker route as the role does not meet the relevant Home Office criteria; the successful candidate therefore must be able to demonstrate their own right to work during the recruitment process without Nestlé sponsorship.